Nourishing Organic Oil – “plain argan oil” for all skin types
Pure & Plain Argan Oil
A fabulous handmade organic oil for face, body and hair
Organic Argan oil gives your skin a deep hydration and its nourishment in vitamin A and E (read more about argan oil) With wide-ranging benefits, argan oil has been used as a deep moisturizing oil treatment for all kinds of skin types and conditions: dry skin, flaky skin, wrinkles, and even healing juvenile acne, burns and rheumatism. For hair, it is known to nourish and naturally reduce frizz while it fortifies and gives a brilliant shine.
Out of stock
Daily Skin Food & Skin Remedy
Moisturizing Oil For Face, Body and Hair
100% pure and organic, cold press
A comedogenic rating tells us how likely it is that an ingredient or oil will clog pores. People who are prone to breakouts should avoid comedogenic oils as they will exacerbate pimple formation. Argan Oil is a NON comedogenic face oil (0 on the comedogenic scale) known for its beauty enhancing properties. It will replace your daily creams and lotions, argan oil is a “dry oil”, easily and quickly absorbed by the seven layers of the skin.
- Strong moisturizer
- Anti-wrinkle oil treatment
- Heals the scars
- Softens the skin
- Rich in vitamins A and E
- Regenerates and restructures the cells of the skin
- Effective anti-ageing beauty skincare
- Replaces effectively a day and night lotion, non greasy oil.
- Your skin will be re-balanced, beautiful and relaxed
- Treats youth acne
- Treats wrinkles
- Treats stretch marks
- Is a remedy for dry hair
- Improves cracked lips
- Nourishes breakable nails
- Improves rheumatism
How to apply:
Light and non-greasy, argan oil is easily absorbed by the tissues, instantly giving skin a radiant glow.
Apply a small amount (1-3 doses) on damp skin. Lightly massage over the face and neck mornings and evenings to replenish lost moisture. Use on hands and nails to treat everyday dryness. Use as a body oil and use it on hair to restore shine and relieve frizz (either as an overnight hair mask or only at the tips of the hair on a daily basis).
- CLEAN – Wash your face with a high quality Aleppo Soap (see here), leave it on a few seconds before rinsing it off (allow the good laurel oil to gently clean the skin and allow the olive oil to gently moisturize it). Rinse it off and dry.
- TONE – Apply a natural handmade hydrosol (toner), it is a nice way to moisturize the skin and close the pores. The purity of the flower smell will smoothly take you to a relax state. The toner will prepare the skin for the application of the moisturizer and will make it more effective.
- NOURISH – Apply the Nourishing Oil. Enjoy and feel the difference with this amazing and rich texture as well as very pleasant smell.
This Argan Oil is 100% pure, it is not mixed with any essential oil, hence you’ll find the usual scent of argan nut which is likely between the olive and the nut. Find here naturally scented argan oils.
Pregnant and breastfeeding women:
Convenient for pregnant and breastfeeding women, apply every day since the beginning of pregnancy on the belly to prevent the formation of stretch marks. Argan Oil is also a very good moisturizer for newborns and babies’ skin.
Find this Organic Plain Argan Oil part of a daily skin care routine set (buy here), an easy way to provide a 100% botanical care to your skin!
Purchase with mindfulness…
By Buying Argan Oil you are ensuring sustainable development in the argan fields regions of Morocco. A lot of projects involve local populations and help with improvements of basic infrastructure, management of natural resources, revenue-generating activities, capacity reinforcement…
Thank you for joining our community and our projects for a greener and more ethical world.
|Dimensions||3.5 × 3.5 × 10.8 cm|
Contains 100% of natural organic ingredients:
Indications and precautions:
Try on a small part of the skin first to be sure there won’t be a skin reaction.
Storage condition: dry and dark room (avoid day light and high temperatures).
Packed in: France.
Exp: on bottle.
Get to know more about the history of Argan Oil, its benefits for the skin but also for the local populations and the way it is traditionally made…