Calming Oil “relaxing and sleep inducing”
Argan + Lavender
An iconic scent of pure lavender in your skincare routine
Lavender is perhaps the most useful and certainly the most popular essential oil. The lavender essential oil into this blend comes from the South of France and is organic ; it will bring you instantly to a relax state with an immediate calming effect. For skin the essential oil boosts the synthesis of collagen and heals skin tissues. Lavender essential oil is a well-known natural antiseptic, anti-depressant, also known to promote healing and stimulate cell regeneration. This blend is the perfect mix between the premium moisturizing benefits of organic argan oil combined with the iconic lavender scent and its amazing properties on skin.
Daily Skin Food & Skin Remedy
Moisturizing Oil For Face and Body
100% pure and organic
- INSOMNIA OR ANXIETY – It is a wonderful natural sedative for those who have problems sleeping. Lavender essential oil could be best described as a sleepy, calming, positively dreaming oil which is relaxing and soothing. Put a few drops on your wrist and temples before going to bed.
- HEALING ACNE – The oil has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that can fight the bacteria that cause acne and inflammation. It is also especially effective in curing allergies and itching.
- ECZEMA – The oil has the ability to relieve itching and reduce the symptoms of eczema. It also decongests the irritated areas on the skin by adding moisture, thereby accelerating the healing process. Because it is recommended that lavender essential oil be diluted in a carrier oil before using for this purpose, this Calming Oil blend is the perfect skincare for eczema.
- INSECT REPELLENT – It is used in manufacture of many mosquito repellents because of its capacity to repel moths, ants and other insects. Lavender oil acts as a good insect repellent, and it has been traditionally used for treating insect bites.
- TREATS ALOPECIA AREATA – Alopecia areata is an autoimmune disease characterized by hair loss in patches. Dry scalp massage with lavender essential oil helps in treating this condition as well as ensuring significant hair growth within a few months. A Scottish study had proven the efficacy of essential oils (including lavender oil) in treating alopecia areata. A daily therapeutic massage with Calming Oil increases blood circulation to the scalp, thereby treating hair loss.
How to apply:
Light and non-greasy, argan oil is easily absorbed by the tissues, instantly giving skin a radiant glow.
Apply a small amount (1-3 doses) on damp skin. Lightly massage over the face and neck mornings and evenings to replenish lost moisture. Use on hands and nails to treat everyday dryness.
- CLEAN – Wash your face with a high quality Aleppo Soap (see here), leave it on a few seconds before rinsing it off (allow the good laurel oil to gently clean the skin and allow the olive oil to gently moisturize it). Rinse it off and dry.
- TONE – Apply a natural handmade hydrosol (toner), it is a nice way to moisturize the skin and close the pores. The purity of the flower smell will smoothly take you to a relax state. The toner will prepare the skin for the application of the moisturizer and will make it more effective.
- NOURISH – Apply Calming Oil. Enjoy and feel the difference with this amazing and rich texture as well as very pleasant smell.
Find this Calming Oil part of a lavender skin care set (buy here), an easy way to provide a 100% botanical care to your skin!
Purchase with mindfulness…
By Buying Argan Oil you are ensuring sustainable development in the argan fields regions of Morocco. A lot of projects involve local populations and help with improvements of basic infrastructure, management of natural resources, revenue-generating activities, capacity reinforcement…
Thank you for joining our community and our projects for a greener and more ethical world.
|Dimensions||3.5 × 3.5 × 10.8 cm|
contains 100% of natural organic ingredients:
Free from paraben, silicone, preservatives, perfume, acid, alcohol.
Active Ingredient : Lavandula angustifolia ssp. Angustifolia FR-BIO-01 AB .
Indications and precautions:
Try on a small part of the skin first to be sure there won’t be a skin reaction.
Storage condition: dry and dark room (avoid day light and high temperatures).
Packed in: France.
Exp: on bottle.
Get to know more about the history of Argan Oil, its benefits for the skin but also for the local populations and the way it is traditionally made…